CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dance, Dance To This Beat


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nothing really. Just had to take a stab at a star that I greatly dislike.

Ok. So I'm watching "That 70's Show" and a certain celebrity (who just so happpens to have a famous sister whose music I don't like) is on there. She just said something I though was funny.
Kelso: "The love we have is real."
Super secret celebrity: "Which is suprising b/c I told him that I used to have a different nose and be flat chested."

OMG!!! SO SHE AND HER SISTER DID ACTUALLY LOOK ALIKE AT SOME POINT!!!!
Ok, sorry. I couldn't resist it. I'm done now. I just couldn't resist. That was mean, I shouldn't have said that. Nevermind. That was mean. I apologize. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for. ECCLESIASTES 12:13 TEV

Unknown said...

Haha wow. I forgot she was on that show.

~* Carolina's Blog *~ said...

AshLee, who is Thankful Paul?