CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dance, Dance To This Beat


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I HATE when people say "Happy Holidays" ticks me off.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!
Today (or yesterday) I opened presents from mi madre, mi padrastro, and mi hermanastra.
Yeah, that's right, I've got mad Spanish skillz. Anyway.

I got gift cards to some of my favorite stores such as Aero, Claire's and Maurice's and cold, hard $$. I also received Guitar Hero 2. FUN FUN. Headphones are also on the list. As well as make up bags, an AWESOME scarf, an iPod case (which might just become obsolete in the offchance I got an iPod Touch from my father and stepmother), a really cool picture frame, a purse, pajamas, and the highlight of my Chrismas present opening *drum roll please*
A FALL OUT BOY CALENDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am ecstatic. I've looked for one for years, and now I finally got one! This is definitely and FOB Christmas, with me getting the preorder and all.

Now it's time for Random Rants. This is a new and sporadic section that will pop up when I'm annoyed.
Rant #1: my 12 year old brother got an LG Dare and an iPod touch. This was supposed to be a LIGHT Christmas. SURE.
Rant #2: Online shopping. I found the cutest hoodie that I wanted so badly on aero.com. It was sold out. :( *cries*. And every other thing that I wanted was either not in my size or sold out. It's irritating.

Ok, well. that's all for this lovely Christmas holiday. I'm gonna get a shower so I'll be ready to depart tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow I'm going to have a L-O-N-G day. 8 hour car trip. Buckets of fun. Presents tomorrow night sometime around 11pm!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. :) AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.

0 comments: